To register for a life-time membership account (one-time
processing fee of $99.95 is required), click the yellow button above and
follow the instruction.
transaction is supported by industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
technology to allow for the encryption of personal information. To
verify our Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accreditation, please click the
BBB Seal on the left column.
If your credit card transaction is declined, there could be a number of
1. Billing address does not match your
2. The three-digit security code you entered is incorrect.
3. You are using a
recently expired card.
4. Your card has exceeded or is very close to
the credit limit.
5. Your credit card information could not be verified.
6. You made a typing error while entering the billing info.
7. The credit card expiration date is incorrect.
fraud-prevention measure has been activated.
If your credit card transaction is declined, you may try again after 30
minutes. If it is declined again, you can use a different credit
card you may have. If you still encounter a problem, there is nothing we
can do on our end. We suggest that you find another invention
network on the Internet.